Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DIY Soup 'n Hand

Baby, it's cold outside! At lunchtime it's nice to warm up with a hot bowl of soup. Midday dog walkers, however, rarely get the opportunity to sit down to a hot lunch. That makes it tempting to grab one of these bad boys at the grocery store, a Soup 'n Hand that you can heat in a client's microwave.


Hang on, $1.42 per disposable styrofoam environment destroyer? We can do better than that, I think. Dear readers, I give you the DIY Soup 'n Hand.


I took some yummy pumpkin soup that a client kindly shared with me and poured it into a microwave safe ceramic mug. For your health, try not to microwave plastic containers. Don't know what I mean? Watch the documentary called Bag It.


Boom! Your Soup 'n Hand is ready to go! Way yummier, safer, cheaper, and better for the environment than that processed stuff. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment